Serve Day is July 13th!
We are so excited to serve our community again this year! Last year we had over 130 volunteers come out and bless Rochester Hills in so many incredible ways. Sign-up to secure your volunteer spot today!
1. Community House Mulching: Help apply new mulch to the Community House gardens. Participants should bring their own gloves, sunscreen, bug spray. Additional rakes and shovels are always helpful. Need around 30-40 people.
2. Community House Trash Enclosure: The team will be tearing down the old enclosure by the community house and rebuilding another one. Need around 15 people.
3. Clean and Paint Light Poles: Help scrape and paint the park light poles. Need around 50-60 people.
4. Haven House: Help put together "love" bags for the ladies at Haven House. Need around 10-15 people.
5. Momentum: We are putting together backpacks to assist in helping woman or men who have been trafficked and put into prostitution. They pass out these "love" gifts to develop relationships with the victims so they can eventually help them get out. Need 10-15 people.